Sunday, June 3, 2012

my man can grow a BEARD

So as we all know, Eric can grow facial hair pretty darn fast. He's currently growing out his hair and beard for a New Testament movie the church is making this Summer. Everyone knows how I feel about men and facial hair...it disgusts me. But Eric loves his beard, and loves filming, so I'm trying to get used to it. I decided we would take pictures every Sunday to document his beard growth, and well, all I can say is he started it after the first week of May. So here's three weeks:

When he started...
Two weeks later (we missed a week)
And here's his third week of growth...


And in case you didn't know, he has to grow it out until October. That's 22 more weeks. Oh boy.

Living with a bearded man somewhat changes things. Not between us, but when we go out in public. It makes me laugh how all the men suddenly respect and admire him, and the women are all scared (I know how they feel). Here's a few photos that make me laugh from THE BEARDLY (I think when it's all said and done, we'll have to send in a few of his photos...he'll probably look like Moses by then).







But as much as I hate it, I think my hubby pulls off a beard better then anyone I know. I love you Eric, even with a beard! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment