Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let the packing begin!

Now that I'm home from Washington, I've started packing for our next adventure...EUROPE! Words can't describe how nervous/excited/anxious/scared/curious/thrilled and everything else I am feeling. The packing has been fun...so far...but I'm really worried about fitting everything I need into one suitcase. I have never been a light packer. Half of my suitcase is full of humanitarian gifts for children in an orphanage in Poland, so really I'm packing in half of a suitcase for 6 weeks. But luckily, I'll have the other half coming home to fill with souvenirs!





Oh and did I mention I sprained my ankle yesterday at our LAST rehearsal before tour? It would happen to me, right? I've been icing, wrapping, and elevating it the last 24 hours. I've got a couple of days to heal so hopefully it will be good enough before I go dancing all over Europe. Because ready or not, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment