Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tender Mercies from Above

The past few weeks have been insane. And my house shows it. Thank goodness I'll have a few hours tomorrow to put it back together. We've had lots of last minute rehearsals, exams, errands, emergencies...it's been fun. Regardless, I have had an incredible amount of tender mercies happening every where I turn. I truly am humbled at how God knows each of us personally and takes care of us on a personal level. First off, the snow has just made everything beautiful. I don't know if it's the Christmas music that I have been listening to, or the bundling in layers to avoid turning on our heater, but it just feels like the Christmas season and it makes me incredibly happy.

Last week I received a very pleasant email informing me I had gotten a scholarship! Much needed blessing? Yes. Then on Tuesday I got a job I had interviewed for. A fitness instructor at BYU! Words can't describe how excited I am...I love working out and getting paid for it! I'm even more excited to get the experience so I can use it in the future for other jobs. I'm going to be teaching some aerobic and yoga classes. Super stoked!

Yesterday I spent a straight 6 hours studying and another 3 hours taking a test. Then I hurried to a show we had all night in Salt Lake. It was the first time I've performed Classical Indian in a little over a year, and it was really enjoyable. I came home earlier than expected to a husband who got me dinner and had planned to decorate all of our apartment for Christmas and surprise me. He was sad I got home early, but it was the thought that gave me warm fuzzies all over. He always knows what to do to make me feel good after a long and stressful day.


On Wednesday we had two precious additions born into our family! I can't stop looking at pictures and am so anxious to head down to Vegas in a few days and hold them. Did I mention we only have two school days before Thanksgiving break?




No comments:

Post a Comment