Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weddings? I love weddings!

Ever since planning my own wedding, I'm in love with them. I love all the little details that go into them! This Summer so many of my best friends got engaged while I was gone, and now I'm back and they're already getting married! I'm just so grateful for the wonderful friends in my life. They have taught me so much and made me who I am today. Last night we got to attend Jessica and Tyler's reception! They both were glowing the entire night and it made me so happy inside to watch them interact with each other and everyone there. I've known Jessica since my first day of college at BYU. Ever since knowing her, she has never stopped smiling. I love her enthusiasm and optimism for life! She is an incredibly hard worker, a true and dedicated friend, a listener, and one of the most incredible and FUN people I know! I feel so fortunate to have her in my life! Jessica and Tyler truly are a match made in Heaven and I'm so excited that they've taken that huge leap of faith and joined the married world! Here's to all our fun memories thus far...
Our first Christmas Around the World!
Friend lunch parties!
Our first Dinner-Dance!
Our first Folk Dance Opening Social as cave women...when you ate chicken and wore the bone in your hair as part of your costume! I'll never stop smiling about that!
Our second Christmas Around the World!

Those nastily heavy Polish Costumes!
We're dorks...and I love it!
Remember how LONG that Turkish show was at Kingsburry Hall? We spent half that show outside playing in the wind with our scarves!
When we dressed up as the "Silly Girls" for Beauty and the Beast!
Here's us pooped after our 2nd Homecoming Parade!
Our 2nd Dinner-Dance!
Spring festival of nations...?
St. Patty's Day!
Do you remember when we snuck into Eric and Jay's room to decorate it? And then played with their stuff....
We're so SNEAKY...
"I lost my shorts and I'm NOT going back in to get them!" Favorite memory of that weekend. The end.
That entire weekend was nothing but FUN!
I remember being so scared and nervous while we were hiking some of those steep red rocks, and you would just jump from one to another and then scale the wall like it was no big deal. I love how fearless you are!
Remember playing in this gazebo and then getting in trouble because we were barefoot and our feet were black? Weird because a few months later I ended up getting engaged in this same gazebo.
And then....I got married in that temple behind us. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gone on this trip...and who knows how my life would have turned out.

Remember all the sneaking around at night to take pictures of the animals? The nerf war? And the forever clogged toilet? I still don't know if I told Eric about that.
SPAC tour was pretty much the best. Here's a really funny picture I just found of us!
Thank YOU for setting up my reception with all my bridesmaids and making everything so perfect!
My mom STILL TO THIS DAY says you're the best bow tier she's ever seen!
You're beautiful inside and out and I'm so grateful you were one of my bridesmaids!!!
I was so happy when you guys agreed to come to Moab with us! Remember how we stayed up all night talking about you wanting to get engaged? And then the next day, YOU DID!
And now you're MARRIED and so grown up!
Jessica, I just love who you are and everything about you! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and example in my life. I can't wait for all the fun memories that await us!

No comments:

Post a Comment